The Accra Job Board is a resource for individuals seeking paid positions to work as a direct support professional supporting Accra clients.
Accepting the Terms
- User’s Responsibilities
In connection with utilizing the services described in this Agreement, User shall be responsible for the following:
- Determining the content for and inputting data into User’s Job Board posting(s). Accra has provided a template interface to which, at User’s discretion, User can add, change, or delete information. User is solely responsible for any and all information that User chooses to include in the Job Board, as well as for any and all activities and transactions carried out in connection with the Job Board, including the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of any data, instructions, or information posted by User.
- Complying with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including, but not limited to, discrimination, privacy / confidentiality, copyright, background investigations or checks, and harassment laws.
- Monitoring the status of, and responses to, items posted by User to the Job Board.
- Modifications to Job Board
- Accra reserves the right to modify in part or in whole, or temporarily or permanently discontinue the Job Board, or any content contained therein, for any reason and at any time without notice to User. This right extends to any content added to the Job Board by User, including the removal of any postings that Accra sees fit to remove. Accra is not liable to User or any third party for modifications, suspension or discontinuance of any services or content offered on the Job Board. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting. Continued use of the Job Board constitutes acceptance of any modified terms and conditions.
- The Job Board, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of Accra.
- Accra shall not be liable for failure of any User to perform any of the obligations, agreements, or commitments that may be offered or promised to any other User in connection with using the Job Board.
- Accra makes no warranty or representation to User that the Job Board will be functional and available at all times. Accra disclaims any liability to User resulting from any malfunction, failure to function, inaccuracy or other failure of the Job Board to operate as expected. User shall not be entitled to recover for any losses, including, without limitation, any loss or corruption of data or lost opportunities, which may result from any such interruption or malfunction of the Job Board.
- Accra shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission through the Job Board, of a computer virus or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services, or any of User’s software, hardware, data or property.
- Accra is not responsible for any breach of security, including those caused by User’s failure to maintain the confidentiality or currency of its passwords or other security filters.
- Disclaimers and Indemnification.
- The Accra Job Board, and the content contained on the Job Board are provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. By using the Job Board, User expressly agrees that use of the Job Board is at User’s sole risk. User knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risk of injury or harm resulting from using the Job Board.
- Use of the Job Board does not create an employment relationship between Accra and User.
- Accra reserves the right to deny, suspend, terminate, and disable access to the Job Board at any time, with or without notice, in its sole discretion.
- ACCRA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE THAT USER MAY MAKE OF ANY ONLINE SERVICES. ACCRA FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT THERETO, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.